The colorful RTX 2060 6G V2 is a graphics card with the following specifications:
- Core Clock: The base clock speed is 1365MHz, and the boost clock speed is 1680MHz. This refers to the speed at which the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) operates.
- Memory Clock: The memory clock speed is 14Gbps, which refers to the speed at which the GPU’s memory operates.
- BUS Type: The BUS type is 192-bit, which refers to the width of the memory interface. A wider BUS allows for faster data transfer between the GPU and its memory.
- Memory Interface: The memory interface is PCI-E 3.0 x 16, which is the type of interface used to connect the graphics card to the motherboard.
- CUDA Cores: The graphics card has 1920 CUDA cores, which are parallel processing units that perform calculations for graphics rendering and other compute-intensive tasks.
- Interface: The graphics card has one DisplayPort, one HDMI, and one DVI port for connecting to displays.
- Power Specifications: The graphics card requires an 8-pin power connector and a recommended minimum PSU (Power Supply Unit) of 500W. It has a power consumption of 160W, which refers to the amount of power it requires to operate.
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs): The graphics card supports DirectX 12.1 and OpenGL 4.5, which are programming interfaces used by games and other graphics-intensive applications to communicate with the GPU and render graphics.