|Supported Processors||Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|Max Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Onboard Video||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/RGB ports
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
– Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
|Onboard Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *1
– Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Great-value micro-ATX H110 with 5X Protection II for dependable stability, LED-illuminated audio shielding and DDR4 support.
- 5X Protection II â€“ Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- DDR4 memory compatibility
- Epic gaming audio with LED-illuminated shielding
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
ASUS H110M-K Motherboard Overview
ASUS H110M-K Motherboard LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.