- Power supply (Normal): VDD & VDDQ = 1.35V (1.283V to 1.45V)
- Backward-compatible to VDD=+1.5V+-0.075V
- MRS Cycle with address key programs
- – CAS Latency (6,7,8,9)
- – Burst Length (BL):8 and 4 with Burst Chop(BC)
- Bi-directional, differential data strobe (DQS and /DQS)
- Differential clock input (CK, /CK) operation
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Double-data-rate architecture; two data transfers per clock cycle
- 8 independent internal bank
- Internal (self) calibration: Internal self calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ:240 ohm±1%)
- Auto refresh and self refresh
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE ≤ 95°C
- 8-bit pre-fetch.
- On Die Termination using ODT pin.
- On-board I2C temperature sensor with integrated serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM.
- EEPROM software write protect.
- Lead-free products are RoHS Compliant.
Adata 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Desktop Ram
The Adata 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Desktop Ram module is a 512Mx72 bits 4GB(4096MB) DDR3-1333(CL9)-9-9-24 SDRAM memory module. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency 1333Mbps timing of 9-9-9-24 at 1.35V. Adata 4GB DDR3 1333MHz module is composed of eight-teen 256Mx8 bits CMOS DDR3 SDRAMs in FBGA package and one 2Kbit EEPROM in 8pin TDFN package on a 240pin glass–epoxy printed circuit board. Adata 4GB DDR3 1333MHz module is a Dual In-line Memory Module and intended for mounting onto 240-pins edge connector sockets. Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operating frequencies, programmable latencies and burst lengths allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high-performance memory system applications.